Sunday, December 31, 2017

I'm BBBBAAACCCKKK!!!! Yay!

I am finally able to start sewing, quilting, and crafting again. It is only a little at a time, but I am *sew* happy to be able to get back to it. I doubt there will be much said on here, but I may post pictures of my projects when time permits. I cannot seem to get into things like Instagram and the like. Not that I am a writer but I want to actual chronicle my projects. I do not have a dedicated sewing room any longer. My oldest moved to New York and was married last year. My middle has turned 18 and is almost done with high school. It has been a very long time. I am still single, but have a job I love that allows me to work from home! It is the best thing that has happened to me since my divorce 10 years ago. It has been a struggle, but I have come through. It is a very modest life I live now, but I am finally at peace and happy again. Currently I am working on a baby boy quilt for a family member that is due in March!

Blue and white 9 patch and snowball
Well, that is what I have a terrible photo of at the moment. I hope that I can share more of my projects soon!

Happy stitching,


No comments: