Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wardrobe Refashion

I have signed up to Wardrobe Refashion. I have done this sort of thing on and off for many years. I am really starting to look at all my clothes in my closet differently now. I hope that by pledging for 6 months, I will remember to take before and after photos to share.

So here is my Pledge:

I, Sunny, pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 6 months. I pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recycle preloved items for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract. I pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoted, recycled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftiness brings!

Signed,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cathi said...

I am really impressed! If I took that pledge, I would have NOTHING new to wear for the six months at all -- my sewing machine skills are less than wonderful.